Position Available:Part-time 1st & 2nd Shift (WEEKENDS ARE REQUIRED)
Assures highest possible level of visitor and guest satisfaction by providing superior customer service. Responsible for checking guests into and out of the hotel as well as answering phone calls and customer inquiries
- Primary Duties and Accountability
Room Assignments, Changes, and Issues
- Checks guests into and out of the hotel in an accurate, speedy, and courteous manner.
- Efficiently handles all payments received whether they are cash or credit card. Balances/verifies all monetary transactions in the appropriate accounts.
- Ensures that all hotel keys are distributed to the appropriate parties and that guest privacy is maintained.
- Responsible for maintaining all documentation regarding room registration, changes, charges, credit card transactions, customer service and maintenance issues.
- Offers guests assistance whenever possible.
- Responsible for resolving escalated customer relations issues.
- Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel policies and services.
- Must respond to and follow-up on all guest requests to ensure customers are satisfied with the hotel services and accommodations.
- Responsible for positively representing and promoting the property.
- Ensures systems and procedures are in place and followed for guest safety and security.
Other Duties as Assigned
- Ensures that the lobby and front desk area is clean, organized, visually appealing, and well stocked with all necessary supplies.
- Properly compiles, completes, and distributes reports to all management and relevant staff.
- Reports any maintenance, security, or safety issues to the appropriate staff.
- Setting up Breakfast for all guests